Saturday 6 June 2009

I hit a wall

Overtired alert.

I think I've done too much recently. Things that are issues but are managable ones are becoming major crises that give me stomach cramps and make me cry.

I think this is just a short note that I'm going to be resting for a bit and spending a bit less time here this week.

My lifestyle has changed since I met Dan and while it's no bad thing, I haven't compensated for the fact that the days I used to keep for rest are now no longer as restful as they were. I travel a lot more and I'm getting up earlier on a daily basis, but not getting to bed earlier to compensate for that.

I think this weekend is about recalibration of my bodyclock. Housework can wait until I actually have the energy (now that I want to get it done!)

Take care everyone and don't forget the sunlotion when you go out!

1 comment:

Myth60 said...

your on the right track rachel. take you time and every thing will come back into focus. love, gina