Saturday 21 March 2009

The dangers of chocolate

Giving in is not a good thing. One of out girls at work went on maternity leave yesterday, and chocolate was available in large quantities.

I know very well that I can't eat chocolate in any great quantity, and even though I ate less than everyone else, I've still managed to eat too much. I've got a fairsized headache.

I shall have to find another food for celebratory events that doesn't hurt when I eat lots of it!

I got pretty stressed during the week, and that very likely didn't help matters either.

Sorry, I've nothing better to say for myself today, although going to the bar as part of the celebration of the matermity leave was good. I know for sure I didn't drink too much, so don't accuse me of having a hangover!

Maybe I can blog something better than this when my headache goes.

No comments: